Hours of Operation
The Aquifer Protection Agency meets as needed. Therefore, special meetings will be noticed as required under FOI but there is no schedule of regular meetings.
For information or questions regarding the Aquifer Protection Agency please contact:
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
Friday 8 am - 1 pm
The members of the Town of New Hartford Planning and Zoning Commission also serve as the Aquifer Protection Agency. The 5 elected regular members and 3 elected alternate members, each serve a 5 year term.
This Agency was established by Ordinance 04-1 effective April 30, 2004 in accordance with the provisions of Connecticut General Statutes Section 22a-354a and is charged with maintaining an inventory of land use within the aquifer protection area to assess potential contamination sources.
Agency Members - Current Terms of Office
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- The New Hartford Town Hall follows the mandates of the Governor for non-essential employees regarding inclement weather opening.
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
- Where's the Skating Rink?
- Sewer Extension/Repair Evaluation Report Available
- Asset Evaluation Subcommittee Appointed
Planning & Zoning Commission Regular Meeting and Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting
July 8, 2015 - 7:00pm
Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting - CANCELLED
June 10, 2015 - 8:00pm
Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting
March 11, 2015 - 8:00pm