Hours of Operation
The Aquifer Protection Agency meets as needed. Therefore, special meetings will be noticed as required under FOI but there is no schedule of regular meetings.
For information or questions regarding the Aquifer Protection Agency please contact:
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
Friday 8 am - 1 pm
The members of the Town of New Hartford Planning and Zoning Commission also serve as the Aquifer Protection Agency. The 5 elected regular members and 3 elected alternate members, each serve a 5 year term.
This Agency was established by Ordinance 04-1 effective April 30, 2004 in accordance with the provisions of Connecticut General Statutes Section 22a-354a and is charged with maintaining an inventory of land use within the aquifer protection area to assess potential contamination sources.
Agency Members - Current Terms of Office
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at New Hartford Resident Trooper/ Police Office
- Regional School District No. 7 Budget Referendum May 2, 2016 NOON - 8:00 pm at TOWN HALL ONLY
- 2017 - 2018 Budget process is underway. The Public Hearing was held on April 4, 2017
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage applications now being accepted
- FRCC's Farmington River Quilt Project on display at New Hartford Town Hall during the month of April
Planning & Zoning Commission Regular Meeting and Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting
July 8, 2015 - 7:00pm
Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting - CANCELLED
June 10, 2015 - 8:00pm
Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting
March 11, 2015 - 8:00pm