Hours of Operation
The Aquifer Protection Agency meets as needed. Therefore, special meetings will be noticed as required under FOI but there is no schedule of regular meetings.
For information or questions regarding the Aquifer Protection Agency please contact:
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
Friday 8 am - 1 pm
The members of the Town of New Hartford Planning and Zoning Commission also serve as the Aquifer Protection Agency. The 5 elected regular members and 3 elected alternate members, each serve a 5 year term.
This Agency was established by Ordinance 04-1 effective April 30, 2004 in accordance with the provisions of Connecticut General Statutes Section 22a-354a and is charged with maintaining an inventory of land use within the aquifer protection area to assess potential contamination sources.
Agency Members - Current Terms of Office
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- Notice of Public Budget Hearing on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:00 pm
- Michael Butler Farm Preservation Informational Meetings -- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at South End Firehouse at 7:00 PM and Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Town Hall at 9:30 AM
- Regional Refuse Disposal District seeks Residents' opinions in Household Hazardous Waste Day survey
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage begins MARCH 31, 2017
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
Planning & Zoning Commission Regular Meeting and Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting
July 8, 2015 - 7:00pm
Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting - CANCELLED
June 10, 2015 - 8:00pm
Aquifer Protection Agency Special Meeting
March 11, 2015 - 8:00pm