Board of Education, Regional #7
Hours of Operation
Meetings 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month.
Regional School District #7 enrolls students from New Hartford, Barkhamsted, Norfolk, and Colebrook in grades 7-12. Each of these towns elects two representatives to the Regional #7 Board. Voting is weighted according to the proportion of eligible children in each town based on the census. Between 48-51% of students come from New Hartford.
New Hartford representation - Two Members: Four year terms.
Vacancy filled at Town meeting until next election.
Every effort will be made to post minutes and agendas on this site as a convenience to our residents. In the event, the meeting you seek has not been posted, please follow the link at left to the Northwest Regional School District website where all agendas and minutes should be available.
News & Announcements
- Notice of Public Budget Hearing on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:00 pm
- Michael Butler Farm Preservation Informational Meetings -- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at South End Firehouse at 7:00 PM and Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Town Hall at 9:30 AM
- Regional Refuse Disposal District seeks Residents' opinions in Household Hazardous Waste Day survey
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage begins MARCH 31, 2017
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge