Board of Education, Regional #7
Hours of Operation
Meetings 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month.
Regional School District #7 enrolls students from New Hartford, Barkhamsted, Norfolk, and Colebrook in grades 7-12. Each of these towns elects two representatives to the Regional #7 Board. Voting is weighted according to the proportion of eligible children in each town based on the census. Between 48-51% of students come from New Hartford.
New Hartford representation - Two Members: Four year terms.
Vacancy filled at Town meeting until next election.
Every effort will be made to post minutes and agendas on this site as a convenience to our residents. In the event, the meeting you seek has not been posted, please follow the link at left to the Northwest Regional School District website where all agendas and minutes should be available.
News & Announcements
- The New Hartford Town Hall follows the mandates of the Governor for non-essential employees regarding inclement weather opening.
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
- Where's the Skating Rink?
- Sewer Extension/Repair Evaluation Report Available
- Asset Evaluation Subcommittee Appointed