Capital Expenditures Commission
The Advisory Commission on Capital Expeditures is established by Ordinance to review the Capital Needs of the Town for the five year period following each July 1st so as to allow review of the plan presented at each annual Budget Hearing and Budget Meeting. Capital Programs shall include purchases of five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more which have a normal useful life in excess of five years and anticipated purchase of real estate for use by any town department except fire departments, libraries or cemeteries which are separate corporate entities.
Membership consists of four members, one member of the Board of Finance, one member of the Board of Education, one member of the Planning & Zoning Commission, each to be appointed by their respective board or commission, and the First Selectman.
Commission will meet during the months just prior to budget season.
News & Announcements
- Notice of Public Budget Hearing on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:00 pm
- Michael Butler Farm Preservation Informational Meetings -- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at South End Firehouse at 7:00 PM and Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Town Hall at 9:30 AM
- Regional Refuse Disposal District seeks Residents' opinions in Household Hazardous Waste Day survey
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage begins MARCH 31, 2017
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge