IS YOUR HOUSE NUMBER LOCATED IN AN "EASY TO SPOT LOCATION?"
WOULD WE FIND YOU IN AN EMERGENCY? PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU -- MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR HOUSE NUMBER IN A VISIBLE LOCATION SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEN BY EMERGENCY PERSONNEL. NUMBERS SHOULD BE LARGE AND EASILY SEEN FROM THE ROADWAY AT NIGHT AND IN INCLEMENT WEATHER. DON'T MAKE US WASTE PRECIOUS TIME SEARCHING FOR YOU -- EVERY MINUTE COUNTS!
|Kevin Parsell||Emergency Management Director|
News & Announcements
- Notice of Public Budget Hearing on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:00 pm
- Michael Butler Farm Preservation Informational Meetings -- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at South End Firehouse at 7:00 PM and Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Town Hall at 9:30 AM
- Regional Refuse Disposal District seeks Residents' opinions in Household Hazardous Waste Day survey
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage begins MARCH 31, 2017
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge