IS YOUR HOUSE NUMBER LOCATED IN AN "EASY TO SPOT LOCATION?"
WOULD WE FIND YOU IN AN EMERGENCY? PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU -- MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR HOUSE NUMBER IN A VISIBLE LOCATION SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEN BY EMERGENCY PERSONNEL. NUMBERS SHOULD BE LARGE AND EASILY SEEN FROM THE ROADWAY AT NIGHT AND IN INCLEMENT WEATHER. DON'T MAKE US WASTE PRECIOUS TIME SEARCHING FOR YOU -- EVERY MINUTE COUNTS!
|Kevin Parsell||Emergency Management Director|
News & Announcements
- Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at New Hartford Resident Trooper/ Police Office
- Regional School District No. 7 Budget Referendum May 2, 2016 NOON - 8:00 pm at TOWN HALL ONLY
- 2017 - 2018 Budget process is underway. The Public Hearing was held on April 4, 2017
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage applications now being accepted
- FRCC's Farmington River Quilt Project on display at New Hartford Town Hall during the month of April