Hours of Operation
Inland Wetlands Agent / Enforcement Officer
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 4 pm
Friday 8 am to 1 pm
Please join us in welcoming Ruth Mulcahy as New Hartford's new Zoning Enforcement and Inland Wetlands Officer.
This office supports the Town of New Hartford's Inland Wetlands and Watercourse Commission both administratively and in the protection of the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses.
Functions of this office include:
- Ensuring proper permits are issued and that the conditions of such permits are properly followed;
- Appropriately responding to wetlands violations and complaints; and
- Ensuring all State Statutes, pertaining to Inland Wetlands, and FOIA rules are followed.
Any time there is a question about activity in or near a wetland or watercourse, please do not hesitate to contact the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Agent immediately.
****For more information regarding the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission please see the Commission's home page.
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at New Hartford Resident Trooper/ Police Office
- Regional School District No. 7 Budget Referendum May 2, 2016 NOON - 8:00 pm at TOWN HALL ONLY
- 2017 - 2018 Budget process is underway. The Public Hearing was held on April 4, 2017
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage applications now being accepted
- FRCC's Farmington River Quilt Project on display at New Hartford Town Hall during the month of April