Hours of Operation
Inland Wetlands Agent / Enforcement Officer
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 4 pm
Friday 8 am to 1 pm
Please join us in welcoming Ruth Mulcahy as New Hartford's new Zoning Enforcement and Inland Wetlands Officer.
This office supports the Town of New Hartford's Inland Wetlands and Watercourse Commission both administratively and in the protection of the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses.
Functions of this office include:
- Ensuring proper permits are issued and that the conditions of such permits are properly followed;
- Appropriately responding to wetlands violations and complaints; and
- Ensuring all State Statutes, pertaining to Inland Wetlands, and FOIA rules are followed.
Any time there is a question about activity in or near a wetland or watercourse, please do not hesitate to contact the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Agent immediately.
****For more information regarding the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission please see the Commission's home page.
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- Notice of Public Budget Hearing on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:00 pm
- Michael Butler Farm Preservation Informational Meetings -- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at South End Firehouse at 7:00 PM and Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Town Hall at 9:30 AM
- Regional Refuse Disposal District seeks Residents' opinions in Household Hazardous Waste Day survey
- 2017 Boat Mooring and Canoe/Kayak Storage begins MARCH 31, 2017
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge