Hours of Operation
Inland Wetlands Agent / Enforcement Officer
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 4 pm
Friday 8 am to 1 pm
Please join us in welcoming Ruth Mulcahy as New Hartford's new Zoning Enforcement and Inland Wetlands Officer.
This office supports the Town of New Hartford's Inland Wetlands and Watercourse Commission both administratively and in the protection of the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses.
Functions of this office include:
- Ensuring proper permits are issued and that the conditions of such permits are properly followed;
- Appropriately responding to wetlands violations and complaints; and
- Ensuring all State Statutes, pertaining to Inland Wetlands, and FOIA rules are followed.
Any time there is a question about activity in or near a wetland or watercourse, please do not hesitate to contact the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Agent immediately.
****For more information regarding the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission please see the Commission's home page.
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- The New Hartford Town Hall follows the mandates of the Governor for non-essential employees regarding inclement weather opening.
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
- Where's the Skating Rink?
- Sewer Extension/Repair Evaluation Report Available
- Asset Evaluation Subcommittee Appointed