Plan of Conservation and Development Implementation Committee
Hours of Operation
The Plan of Conservation and Development Implementation Committee meets as needed. Therefore, special meetings will be noticed as required under FOI but there is no schedule of regular meetings.
For information or questions regarding the Architectural Review Committee please contact:
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
Friday 8 am - 1 pm
The members of the Town of New Hartford Planning and Zoning Commission appoint the members of the Plan of Conservation and Development Implementation Committee.
|Ruth Mulcahy||(860) 379-7677|
News & Announcements
- The New Hartford Town Hall follows the mandates of the Governor for non-essential employees regarding inclement weather opening.
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
- Where's the Skating Rink?
- Sewer Extension/Repair Evaluation Report Available
- Asset Evaluation Subcommittee Appointed
Plan of Conservation & Development Implementation Committee Special Meeting - CANCELLED
May 26, 2016 - 2:00pm
Plan of Conservation & Development Implementation Committee Special Meeting
April 25, 2016 - 2:00pm