Three Members (three year term) appointed by Board of Selectmen
The mission of this Board is to provide for the convenient, environmentally safe and cost-effective disposal of solid waste for businesses and residences in New Hartford, Barkhamsted and Winsted and to promote source reduction, reuse and recycling as environmentally safer waste disposal alternatives. It complies with the 24-year contract with CRRA that the Town signed in 1985 and manages the Superfund cleanup process and long-term site monitoring.
News & Announcements
- The New Hartford Town Hall follows the mandates of the Governor for non-essential employees regarding inclement weather opening.
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
- Where's the Skating Rink?
- Sewer Extension/Repair Evaluation Report Available
- Asset Evaluation Subcommittee Appointed
Regional Refuse Disposal District Regular Meeting - CANCELLED
August 22, 2016 (All day)
Regional Refuse Disposal District One Regular Board Meeting
July 25, 2016 - 7:30pm
Regional Refuse Disposal District One Personnel Committee Special Meeting
July 25, 2016 - 7:00pm
Regional Refuse Disposal District One Special Board Meeting
March 31, 2016 - 7:00pm
Regional Refuse Disposal District One Board Meeting and Budget Hearing
February 22, 2016 - 7:30pm