Election Day Registration - EDR
Election Day Registration
You may register and vote in person on Election Day if you meet the eligibility requirements for voting in this state and you are not already registered, OR you are registered in one town and want to change your registration because you currently reside in another town. By law, a person is eligible to register and vote if he or she is (1) a US citizen, (2) age 18 or older, (3) a bona fide resident of the town in which he or she applies for admission, and (4) have completed confinement and parole if previously convicted of a disfranchising felony.
Election Day Registration is not available at your polling place. New Hartford's designated Election Day Registration location is the Town Clerk's Office at New Hartford Town Hall. You will need to provide proof of identity and residency.
- Voter Registration Information
- Districts by Street Name with Polling Locations
- Election Day Registration - EDR
- Fee Schedule - Registrar of Voters
- Identification to Bring to the Polls
- Municipal Elections
- New Hartford Voting District Map
- Online Voter Registration
- Referendum Eligibility
- Voter Registration Requirements