Description of Services
The Retirement Board/Pension Committee monitors the retirement plans for current and former town employees and New Hartford Board of Education workers who are not teachers. The Board makes funding recommendations to the Board of Selectmen, as appropriate. The three to five members are appointed by the Board of Selectmen, and each serve five year terms.
*There are currently a number of vacancies on this Commission, if you are interested in serving please contact the First Selectman's Office at 860-379-3389.
News & Announcements
- The New Hartford Town Hall follows the mandates of the Governor for non-essential employees regarding inclement weather opening.
- Town of New Hartford WPCA to renew NPDES permit to discharge
- Where's the Skating Rink?
- Sewer Extension/Repair Evaluation Report Available
- Asset Evaluation Subcommittee Appointed
Pension/Retirement Committee - Special Workshop Meeting
November 12, 2015 - 6:00pm
October 22, 2015 - 6:00pm
Retirement Board/Pension Committee Special Meeting - Town Hall
April 21, 2015 - 6:30pm
Retirement Board/Pension Committee Special Meeting
January 20, 2015 - 6:30pm
Retirement Board Special Meeting
August 18, 2014 - 7:00pm