Hours of Operation
Monday 9 am - noon & 12:40 - 4 pm
Tuesday 9 am - noon & 12:40 - 4 pm
Wednesday 9 am - noon & 1 pm - 6 pm
Thursday 9 am - noon & 12:40 - 4 pm
Friday 9 am - noon
Depending upon coverage, the office may be open during lunch. Please call ahead if you plan to visit during the lunch period.
New Hartford takes pride in having a "user-friendly" tax office. Don't hesitate to call this office if you have any questions.
New Hartford has three Fire Districts that levy their own tax. The Town of New Hartford does NOT have access to Fire District Information; those bills are NOT collected at Town Hall.
If you would like to receive email notification when urgent alerts or notices are posted, please select Tax Collector under News or Announcement and Urgent Alert under Subscribe to News from the Town Home page.
News & Announcements
- West HIll Road CLOSED between Bruning and Burwell Roads on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 due to installation of a drainage pipe. Detour through the area is necessary
- Winchester Road is being oil sealed Thursday, July 24
- Southeast Road and Kinsey Road to be "oil sealed" July 22, 2014
- Town Hall Business Hours to change effective August 11, 2014
- Summer Concert Series every Wednesday -6:30 pm at Brodie Park