SEEC Form 1 - The Candidate Committee Registration must be completed by every candidate.
SEEC Form 3 - The Political Committee Registration is used to form slate committees.
SEEC Form 21 - The Short Form Disclosure Statement is used when a committee has not received or expended over $1,000.
SEEC Form 20 - The Itemized Campaign Finance Disclosure Statement is used when a committee exceeds the $1,000 threshold.
Additional information is available at the website of the State Elections Enforcement Commission or by calling them at 860-256-2940 or 1-866-733-2463.
- Town Clerk's Department
- 2013 Hunting Law Changes
- Absentee Ballots
- Candidate/Campaign Information
- Change of Name
- Dog Licenses
- Dog Survey - Annual
- Downloadable Forms
- Elected Federal Officials
- Elected State Officials
- Election Links
- Fee Schedule
- FOI - Freedom of Information
- Foreclosed & Vacant Residential Property Registration
- Justices of the Peace
- Land Records
- Mail A Map
- Marriage Licenses
- Notary Public
- Recreation Rules - Town Attorney Opinion Letters
- Role of the Town Clerk's Office
- Sport Licenses
- State of Connecticut Links
- Trade Name & State Business Services
- Veterans' Papers
- Vital Records
- Voter Registration and Absentee Ballots