Upgrade & Expansion of Wastewater Plant
$7,620,790 was awarded to the Town of New Hartford for the upgrade and expansion of the municipal Wastewater Plant. These funds are a combination of a $3,594,000 loan and a $4,026,790 grant. The award was released by the US Department of Agriculture as a part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
The upgrade and expansion of the New Hartford Municipal Wastewater Plant will go a long way to develop the infrastructure of New Hartford and attract new businesses and investments to the town.
- Water Pollution Control Authority - Public water and sewer
- 2013 Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report
- Building Oversight Committee Status Reports
- Extension Analysis - February 2015
- Sewer Ordinance adopted 1969
- Upgrade & Expansion of Wastewater Plant
- Water Utility Coordinating Committee - Final Boundaries published
- Water and Sewer Rates
- Water and Sewer Rates Effective July 9, 2015
- Meeting Dates
- Sewer Line Extension and Repair Evaluation Report - July 2016
- Water Quality Report 2010